Student Internship Fair at YHC
The Student Work and Internship program cordially invites you to participate in our annual Student Internship Fair on Monday, September 27, 2021, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., in the Suber Banquet Hall - Rollins Campus Center, in Young Harris, GA.
This event will host numerous businesses and organizations to promote their internship opportunities to our students in a variety of fields, including business, sciences, social work, behavioral sciences, media arts and liberal arts.
Please refer to the following itinerary to plan your participation for this fair:
• 10 a.m.-11 a.m. -- Recruiter sign-in and booth set-up
• 11 a.m.-2:00 p.m. -- Open fair format for student traffic
Please complete the attached registration form at the link provided to join: https://app.joinhandshake.com/
The registration fee will be $25.00. Both your registration form and payment must be received by Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
• Fee includes: a table, two chairs and luncheon for 2 recruiters.
• Payment by Visa/Master Card is accepted.
• Due to processing costs, there will be no refunds for cancellations.
We look forward to hosting you on our campus for our annual Student Internship Fair. If you have any questions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Dilyn Cox, M.B.A.
Coordinator of Student Work & Internships
she | her | hers
Young Harris College